Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • carboncycles.cc for bars and stem
  • swoosh
    Free Member

Looking at getting some carbon riser bars and these look just the ticket, and I can get a carbon/alloy mix stem included for the same cost of some Easton Havens.

I’ve no experience of carboncycles.cc other than knowing they sell quite a lot of their stuff on eBay too. Anyone had any experiences, either good or bad?

globalti
    Free Member

Yes, I have some rigid forks from them, which are excellent.

rickmeister

Got a lot of the CC stuff, forks, seat posts and one of the Carbon mix stems….

All their stuff I have is week finished and nothings broken after a couple of years…

I was underwhelmed at the Carbon Matrix stem… It works as it, holds the bars to the forks but a nice alloy one may have been better…

Otherwise CC stuff is good

swoosh
    Free Member
    swoosh
    Free Member

All their stuff I have is week finished and nothings broken after a couple of years…

What do you mean by ‘week finished’?

rickmeister

Swoosh..

week = well + autokorrect …

akira

You know the bar is out of stock?

swoosh
    Free Member

akira – Member
    You know the bar is out of stock?

The 770mm width bar is out of stock but the 750mm I want is in stock.

akira

Ah I see, the link goes to the 770mm one. Quite like the look of the new USE ones but much pricier.

chillidave
    Free Member

I’ve been running that bar for 4 years, very light and nice shape. I’ve also used it in the Alps and other bike parks and it has stood up to everything.

Personally I’d avoid the carbon wrap stems, they just seem heavier and more expensive with no real benefit over the alu ones IMHO.

swoosh
    Free Member

chillidave – Member
    I’ve been running that bar for 4 years, very light and nice shape. I’ve also used it in the Alps and other bike parks and it has stood up to everything.

Good to know, as they’ve just despatched the order I made at lunchtime

mcnultycop

Not sure about their Carbon, but the Scandium bars I got were great.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘carboncycles.cc for bars and stem’ is closed to new replies.