Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • CARBON On One 456
  • mountainman123
    Free Member

Just wondered if anyone has bought one of these frames yet? if so could you let me see some pics, not sure what they are like strength wise also really not sure what colours they do? raw carbon / gloss black / red & black, were is there any shopd that have them in stock to look at in West Yorkshire area?

jon_on-one
    Free Member

I have one of the original white ones… It rides like a dream and I have no doubt in it’s strength! Have taken some big drops and hits with no sniff of any problems. On-One have a showroom between Sheffield and Rotherham where you can go and check one out.

chakaping
    Free Member

Yeah, here you go…

Plain stealth black works best IMO. Not really a fan of On One’s graphics.

Rides beautifully. I love it.

Garry_Lager

They don’t look as bad as you might think built up. The graphics are also a good idea IMHO. The frame looks hideous around the headtube and the decals do a good job of breaking up the lines and fooling the eye.

neilforrow

does anyone know the weight difference between the regular pig iron frame and the carbon one?

edit – 2495g vs 1500g

wwaswas

any excuse;

I do find having had it for a few weeks now that it doesn’t look quite as chunky as I thought. Certainly riding it you can only see the top tube whish is quite wide but not knee bangingly so.

I got this whilst they were sprayign up the new frames – I thionk the ‘inside edge’ painting to break the lines up os probably a good thing but not seen one in the flesh to be certain.

andyl
    Free Member

Chakaping – what stem is that? Faceplate looks in keeping with the C456 styling.

I’ve got one too – certainly not as chunky in the flesh. My matt finish 16″ came in at 1398g on my lab scales which is a huge saving over the steel one and not much more than the whippet!

chakaping
    Free Member

it’s a truvativ aka – although I’ve swapped it for a 50mm El Gallo now

the aka is surplus to requirements – if you;re interested

neil853
    Free Member

I really like these, it will be my next bike for sure 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘CARBON On One 456’ is closed to new replies.