Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Carbon HT Choices?
  • malchales
    Free Member

Am in the market for a carbon hadtail but which one? I`m thinking between the Giant XTC Advanced SL or the Kinesis KM810. I know there are others but i can get good deals on both! Its going to be used for both racing and xc days out so ride quality and weight are important.

njee20
    Free Member

Pedal Force from eBay.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Merida or Scott do some nice carbon HT's as well but I'd got for a KM-810 myself 🙂

Edit : of when the On-one XC frame is released if your on a budget?

neninja
    Free Member

I loved my Giant XTC Composite – light, strong with a comfortable ride and the geometry fitted me perfectly.

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

There are few good deals on Trek 9.9's at the moment. I picked one up over here at a great price. Excellent warranty with the US built ones as well.

njee20
    Free Member

Same warranty on all Trek frames. The 9.9s are lovely though.

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Same warranty on all Trek frames. The 9.9s are lovely though.

Interesting, I had incorrectly understood that the US built OCLV ones had a different back up policy. Something I read/heard somewhere.

Still nice bike, waiting first ride at the weekend 😉

njee20
    Free Member

Nay, lifetime warranty on all Trek frames, or at least it was when I was in the trade 2 years ago, wouldn't have thought they've changed.

The quality is often better on Taiwanese frames anyway!

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

shhhhh!

njee20
    Free Member

I've got a US made Trek too, don't worry.

Dimmadan
    Free Member

I have a Merida FLX3500D and it is the best HT I have ever been on. And it races well too.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Carbon HT Choices?’ is closed to new replies.