Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Carbon full suspension Pinion
  • JonathanTompkins
    Free Member

I’m keen on a Nicolai Helius AC Pinion but I’d really like a carbon version. They don’t make one and probably never will so does anyone know of a Pinion full suspension bike, 27.5,in carbon with a similar style geometry to the Nicolai?

neilforrow
    thepodge
    Free Member

Pinion used to list all the bikes they are fitted to on their website

I too would love that Zerode but I don’t think it’ll ever hit the market

JonathanTompkins
    Free Member

Looks like the Zerode won’t be ready for ages, unfortunately.

brant
    Free Member

We (SuperJumbo Ltd/Pact) worked up an Effigear carbon full suspension frame to first draft 3d level for a client who then declined it.
    I’m off to Taipei to try and hook up my mates at a carbon frame factory.

Effigear has non-co-axial drive so it work better than Pinion for FS in my opinion and doesn’t need a tensioner or cross drive thing.

Paul@RTW
    Free Member

The Zerode will hit the market but it has been a while coming and could be a while longer I think. Looking forward to it though!

JonathanTompkins
    Free Member

Brant, if it was more than just a concept I’d be keen but I don’t want to take a risk on a prototype. Is the effigear similar weight to the p1.12?

philxx1975
    Free Member

Wasn’t there a photo of something along similar lines on the Sheff blokes website.

thepodge
    Free Member

The Effigear is lighter but has less gears than the Pinion

tooFATtoRIDE
    Free Member

The Zerode will hit the market but it has been a while coming and could be a while longer I think. Looking forward to it though!

Any update on this?

thepodge
    Free Member

There was a photo on Pinkbike I think, someone had commented that it was going into production but nothing more

neilforrow

Just spotted on the Zerode FB page that they have been out testing the new bike and note

“When is the enduro bike frame going to be available with gearbox???
    January 21 at 10:54pm

Zerode Bikes: It is actually happening! Expect to see some pics and specs soon..”

That would be boss if they get this thing into production.

thepodge
    Free Member

It’s going to be too much money.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Carbon full suspension Pinion’ is closed to new replies.