Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Caravans are back at Lee Quarry
  • willber
    Free Member

Im currently sat at Lee Quarry watching caravan after caravan park up at the bottom of the hill……just thought someone might want to know. I wish this storm would pass over so I can get “moy boyke” out.

binners

Ah… that’s where they’ve gone then? They’ve just left the car park of the offices across from me, this morning.

They were there over the weekend. Needless to say, the place now looks like a landfill site. And the delightful travelling romany folk were openly squatting and crapping in the middle of the car park in full view of everyone trying to work yesterday

How charming

lowey

I’ll give this thread 2 pages at the most before the hammer is wielded.

Massive storm in Manchester too.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    willber
    Free Member

Stand by – looks like sun

DrP

openly squatting and crapping in the middle of the car park in full view of everyone trying to work yesterday

Once I’m done potty training my lad, I’ll come up there and sort this all out…..

DrP

unklehomered
    Free Member

Once I’m done potty training my lad, I’ll come up there and sort this all out…..

DrP

And THERE we have our new reality TV concept, My Big Fat Gypsy Potty Training, done in the G Ramsey style, with lots of shouting and throwing things when the get it wrong…

mr_mills
    Free Member

…in the G Ramsey style, with lots of shouting..

= “potty mouth” ??

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Caravans are back at Lee Quarry’ is closed to new replies.