Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Car seat covers that are actually waterproof.
  • chrisdw
    Free Member

After some seat covers for my partner van. Partly to cover up the delightful green interior, but also I need them to be waterproof. I have had a few before that claim to be waterproof but never are. Any experience of ones that are genuinely waterproof?

Cheers in advance!

shedbrewed
    Free Member

I’ve not used them, but have been looking at the boot liners from here- http://rhinoukbootlinersltd.co.uk/ They do seat covers too.

amplebrew

I use Town & Country in my van and they’ve been great.

I’ve not actually spilt any liquids on them, but any rain that blows onto the covers beads up rather than soaks in.

IMG_0121 by Ample Brew, on Flickr

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Sui
    Free Member

Titan seat covers are proper water proof, but also proper expensive I have them in my car to stop the kids from destroying it.

http://www.titancovers.co.uk/

Sui
    Free Member

only photo I have, but they are heavy duty things

excuse the beerage in the back

hammyuk
    Free Member

Try this seller HERE

faceplanter
    Free Member

Town and Country for me too.

NZCol

I have inka covers in my California and that have withstood a 10mth old and a bottle of red wine.

timber

Most of us at work use Town and Country covers, one guy has had his for years, been through several cars.
    Did almost get some Titans to try something different, but went with the T&C for stuff I knew in the end. They do the job, take time to fit them good.

eskay

that have withstood a 10mth old and a bottle of red wine.

messy buggers babies, you should make them drink white it doesn’t stain as much.

matt_outandabout

Town and country are about as good as it gets. We ran them on minibuses when kayaking etc.
    But they are not waterproof, if you really test them….like take a gorge walk or a swim down a river….

woodlikesbeer
    Free Member

Never had a problem with the Aros heavy duty ones. I used to sit in my wetsuit after surfing for an hour with no damp patches.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Car seat covers that are actually waterproof.’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts