Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Car insurance, always the cheapest
  • munkyboy
    Free Member

Following the ‘how much do you pay’ thread I am looking at renewal quotes which are substantially cheaper from the likes of esure, Sheila’s wheels etc. They get terrible feedback in terms of customer service. What do you do, cheap and pray you never use it or pay more for a potential improvement in quality if you need it?

sandwicheater

Balance between service/cover benefits and price. I do work in the trade though so almost enjoy reading through the cover/terms.

Woooah, hold on. Did i just say enjoy? Yeah, i can see it right ^ their. OK, i tolerate it. Yes, that’s better.

dhrider
    Free Member

I generally weigh up price, benefits and reputation.

I’ll generally go for the cheapest of the companies I have heard of and know are reputable.

Confused.com came up with some excellent prices for me when I was renewing mine.

kerley
    Free Member

I always just stick with direct line. Had a bad few years where people kept driving into me (the first two were a nightmare – pre direct line) the ones after that, with direct line, were hassle free.
    I don’t even look at the prices, just pay what ever the premium comes in at.

Helps that I am old, have full no claims and drive a car in lowest group meaning even with direct line I only pay £180 per year…

scaredypants

I use the cheapest I can find

… to lean on my insurer of preference

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Car insurance, always the cheapest’ is closed to new replies.