Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • car crash with tramp style renegade
  • iDave
    Free Member

just had a prang on a very snowy narrow lane. me going up in my old nissan 4×4, him coming down in old granada. i stopped, he skidded into me, mashed up his front. thing is, his car looked like shit anyway, its rear wheel drive, he said he couldn't get out to look at the damage as he's disabled. i gave him a fiver he seemed happy enough. looked like a mad tramp, said he lived in a field, potatoes growing out of his finger nails. be careful out there. that is all.

Jerome
    Free Member

You gace him a fiver ?
    Very generous.

iDave
    Free Member

he didn't have card payment facilities, it was all the cash i had.

lyons
    Free Member

but why did you give him any money?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

ha ha ha haaaa. ha ha haaaaaaaaa.

nickc

He's off now to run into more folk, couple of prangs and he's got enough to get seriously shit-faced

Keva
    Free Member

perhaps he gave him a fiver because he looked like he needed it ?

iDave
    Free Member

i gave him money because i could, no doubt he'll squander it on food

MountainMutant
    Free Member

Ton would have given him a bunch of fives 😉

Jerome
    Free Member

Surprised you were not the one damamged.
    Built like tanks those old fords..

lyons
    Free Member

mad. I'm picturing him to look like one of those trees in lord of the rings, just slightly more human.

scruff
    Free Member

You can run into my car, can I have a fiver please ?

iDave
    Free Member

to get paid you have to crash into my car

scruff
    Free Member

Ok I can do that. Can you drive round tomien first though , my cars under 8 ft of snow.

rob1984p
    Free Member

I'd of thought giving him money is like admitting liability although you only need to worry if his off liscence is next to a blame claim office.

If he couldn't get out how did he get in.

iDave
    Free Member

i think he might live in the car. which means I actually crashed into a house.

snakebite
    Free Member

no, he crashed his house into your car…

what lane was it as I was about early doors in snowy lanes.

iDave
    Free Member

back road from the Downs to Christchurch school, up towards the football club

scruff
    Free Member

The el Tramp lives in Granada? But thats a really nice place, I've been there. There was no snow or ice, just Gypsy Women with their tits out and that Alabama place.

Jamie
    Free Member

He's off now to run into more folk, couple of prangs and he's got enough to get seriously shit-faced

You mean tramps cannot get shit-faced off a fiver these days?

What has the world come to?

nicko74

I genuinely have no idea what this is about but it's cracking me up. Maybe I'm high or something

iDave
    Free Member

There was a topless gypsy woman in the back now that you mention it scruff. is she one of yours?

backhander
    Free Member

How much if I knock your house down?
    Gotta be worth £100.

scruff
    Free Member

Gypsy woman not mine, shes probably the property of the Sultan of Granada. Perhaps the tramp was the Sultan himself ? Why he was doing driving an ancient walled city around the frozen lanes of Staffordshire bumping into Irish folk and charging them money, I have no idea.

goon
    Free Member

It wasn't that bloke who's been wandering around Stone in a waxed jacket skirt (if you see what I mean) was it? Proper odd he is.

iDave
    Free Member

goon – he wore jaunty brown cords and hair like a bale of straw in the wind. his eyes were deformed and meaty, with great claws and various growths. I don't think its waxed skirt man though I'll ask him when he calls round later with his lawyers regarding his whiplash claim

snakebite
    Free Member

that guy in stone who wears something resembling a monks outfit also happens to have mac pro in his leather satchel. i was at nat west cashpoint last week and he was shouting at the conker tree in the square, quite odd really, but visually amusing. He started muttering at me as he walked past, weirdo, I must be like a weirdo magnet, what with the biatch on the canal last week. No wonder they call Stone a 'Canal Town', I'd get rid of the sea personally. weirdos on mushrooms etc…

scruff
    Free Member

weirdos on mushrooms

BJ has moved?

iDave
    Free Member

shouting at tree's must be the monks habit

ran past tramps ghetto this morning, he has a nice little set-up in the field, a few small caravans, shed's, complimentary barking dog etc, fair play to him getting his granada out of the field in the first place.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘car crash with tramp style renegade’ is closed to new replies.