Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Car Breakdown cover – StartRescue?
  • Kryton57

What a good alternative to the usual high proved suspects? And has anyone any views of StartRescue? They seem to have good reviews especially comparable to the AA….?

trail_rat
    Free Member

On the same note looking for european cover and qdos are coming up with best cover and price- but google didnt seem to return much info….anyone used them ?

pushbikerider
    Free Member

I’d recommend Start Rescue, cheap as chips and they turn up when called. They just franchise out to the local towing garage much as Green Flag etc. do. Fancy iPhone/Android app will also call them out at the touch of a button, including your location from the phone gps which is neat…

wolfenstein
    Free Member

Have a look at QDOS as well highly rated and cheap. I have them but not looking forward using any of them..knock on wood.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Having my new Skoda Octavia VRS seen by 8 RAC men in the 2 years and 49,000 miles I endured it for, I can highly recommend the RAC.

I can’t provide the same recommendation for Skodas of course other than new ones come with top RAC cover included in the warranty that May or may not be entirely necessary.

Still with the RAC but not now in a Skoda.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Car Breakdown cover – StartRescue?’ is closed to new replies.