Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Car audio I.C.E experts… cheap head units….
  • monkey_boy
    Free Member

Evening all….

might be a few of you who know what your talking about…

want to get a head unit for the wifes focus, ive seen a few units on ebay..

THIS ONE

AND THIS ONE

its hard to judge or read reviews because they seem to be ‘un-branded’ but maybe worth a punt…

any adivce, what to look out for or any glaring WALK AWAY NOW!! on the above..

ta

ps- i know i might need a new fascia to make it flush and can-bus?

steveh

The obvious questions are why do you want a new one? You can run a normal single din radio with a blanking plate that will give you a little cubby hole if you just want a cd/mp3 facility.

monkey_boy
    Free Member

The obvious questions are why do you want a new one?

because i want sat nav, ipod connectivity all in one nice tidy unit/place.

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

I have a 2010 Ford 6000CD Double Din Headunit sitting on my kitchen table out of a 2010 Transit. It was upgraded to a fancy sat-nav unit. CD, radio, aux in (for iPod etc). £50 posted if you’re interested, although I see you’re going ‘fancy’ too.

steveh

The question was just to gauge what you’re looking for as there are so many options! I’d keep your eye out for a genuine ford one on ebay personally, might mean waiting a little while but someone will have changed their factory fit one for something tarty at some point. £300 is a lot for a no brand one, what sort of back up, warranty etc can you expect?

BobaFatt
    Free Member

plus

equals

and

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Car audio I.C.E experts… cheap head units….’ is closed to new replies.