Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Car (Actually Van) Radio Code – Somebody please help me!
  • handyman153
    Free Member

Evening all,

I’ve just purchased a second hand official head unit for a 2011 Fiat Doblo van.

Its arrived, fits in perfectly and looks great. But obviously needs the codes.
    Quite happy to pay for a service online, but I don’t seem to have the correct product numbers to put into the forms.
    After ringing a few of them, they all say ‘Not something we can do’.

Next option is to head down to a Fiat Dealer and see what happens, but thought it was worth trying on here.

Below is a photo of the only details on the head unit –

No engraved codes or anything else.

If anybody can find an answer I’m more than happy to send some money over to a charity of their choice!

Thanks all, please help!
    Josh

mc
    Free Member

Does it turn on?

I dealt with one last year, and I’m sure it just plugged in and worked, however that was a brand new replacement, so it may of coded itself at first power up.
    It may need coded to the vehicle, however I try and avoid anything to do with Fiat’s as they are just one big headache.

scaredypants

Try here (seems you need to find an engraved number starting “BP…..”)

Cougar

The last time I had this it was a … Vauxhall head unit I think. I went to the local dealer who looked up the code and said it didn’t exist but suggested seeing what their mechanics thought.

Popped round the corner of the building, for ten quid cash in hand they came back with the code inside of a minute.

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Here is the most common code that works for most not all!

Last 4 digits of the Barcode Number C7000000****

Add:

1 to the first
    2 to the second
    3 to the third
    4 to the fourth

Any over 6 deduct 6 and that is the number.

Some don’t have the label necessary, have been recoded or use a different system. In which case you are in for a stealer dry bumming or alternative generic unit if a google search cannot yield free answers.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Car (Actually Van) Radio Code – Somebody please help me!’ is closed to new replies.