Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Capra Sizes…. I know I know
  • alexxx
    Free Member

Sorry for the lame question I’ve done my best to see which will suit me best… my mates medium is even sat in my garage!…. but it’s such a hard choice… his feel’s pretty good and I could pop his seat back a bit to get some extra cockpit but it hasn’t helped my decision of a medium or a large…

I don’t know anyone with a large so that’s a bit tricky…

I’m 5ft11 … anyone else tried both with any advice?

colp

I’m a whisker over 6′, my son has a medium, I’ve sat on that and a large and the large felt right.
    At your height I’d say large

chiefgrooveguru

A large might feel big at first but it won’t feel too small after a while, like the medium.

alexxx
    Free Member

The medium feels small when you stand up and quite roomy when sat down which I think is part of my worry. Does that sound fitting with your guys experience? I am certainly on the fence but leaning towards the large.

lewis75
    Free Member

Im 6’1 and went for an XL Alu model with a slightly shorter stem 35mm than the standard 50mm stem that came fitted. It feels perfect.
    Id definitely say you should be on a Large.

rickon
    Free Member

The medium feels small when you stand up and quite roomy when sat down

Short reach and long ETT.

Get the large, at your height you should even be considering the medium.

….Unless you like BMXs.

RS4KEV

As a lot of the replies will say, it depends. I’m 5’10 with a medium. It’s great downhill etc but just too short when climbing. I’d say a large for you.

rickon
    Free Member

The thread is actually pretty clear, large is the way to go at 5’10 or over.

joelm76
    Free Member

Same height as you here and I have a large. It’s great with the 40mm stem. I tried both sizes before buying too.

mulv1976
    Free Member

I’m 5 10″ and have just ordered a large. A medium would be too small.

Robz
    Free Member

A large. No question.

I am 5 10 on a large with a 35mm stem. It’s perfect.

Best bike I’ve ever had.

rickon
    Free Member

Get the large, at your height you should shouldn’t even be considering the medium.

Fixed my spell correct.

alexxx
    Free Member

thanks guys – large en route!

johnas7
    Free Member

im 5ft 10 and had a shot of me mates medium and felt to small so would also go for the large.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Capra Sizes…. I know I know’ is closed to new replies.