• This topic has 22 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by oink1.
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Canyon torque
  • swainy90
    Free Member

Just wondering if people could give me a rough price of what my bike is worth. Rockshox boxxer rc forks are 2 rides old replaced under warranty. Full spec can be added if need for accurate pricing

oliverracing

Pint and a packet of pork scratchings?

swainy90
    Free Member

Spec

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    swainy90
    Free Member

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

It’s nice but they were sold pretty cheap last year for new in a mass ckear out by canyon.

samuelr
    Free Member

Don’t know. I’ll give you £10 for it.

oldtalent
    Free Member

No idea. Whack it on pinkbike or ebay for £1000 & wait for an offer thats probably a fair bit lower than you think its worth.
    I wouldn’t both with here though, everyone seems to ride xc, gravel, road, unicycle, recumbent etc.

swainy90
    Free Member

Thank you old talent. That seems a fair amount and appreciate some genuine advice/ reasoning

nickdavies

What size is it and how much do you want for it?

swainy90
    Free Member

It is a medium, and unsure on price so gauging rough price before sale mate

milky1980
    Free Member

I was looking at one of those when they were selling them off stupid-cheap, around £1200 I think they got down to!

You’d be lucky to get more than £900 now as it was known to be cheap to buy new and it’s the unfashionable wheel size. If it was mine to sell I’d start at £1k but expect to have to drop it down to £900 to get any sniffs if I was looking for a quick sell.

swainy90
    Free Member

Thanks for the post milky very informative. Pretty certain I paid £2600 so if your correct that’s a massive reduction. I believe your right though and that gives me a rough gauge in price to list. Thank you

mrhoppy

Tyres aren’t lined up properly, for that I’d be needing you to pay me to take it away.

swainy90
    Free Member

Hahaha considering I never even looked I’m suprised how close they are haha

legend
    Free Member

£2600? Think I paid £1,800 for mine when it was a new model

swainy90
    Free Member

I’ll have to dig the receipt out mate I could be wrong but it does ring a bell maybe the wrong bell hahah

swainy90
    Free Member

Doesn’t say on receipt but tbh thinking about it £1800 may be right.

boxxer7
    Free Member

I got £750 for mine 12 months ago and it had better forks. I would stick it on pinkbike for 800 and see where it goes. DH bikes are very much a buyers market there are so many bikes out there for little money

swainy90
    Free Member

Cheers boxxer. Out of interest what forks did yours have on it?

boxxer7
    Free Member

I had the Teams on mine, I didn’t buy my torque new I bought it from a chap that rode it twice and decided it wasn’t for him, still had the sticky lube on the chain and hairs on the tyres. I lost £200 on what I paid 18 months after buying it and getting some use out of it.

Good luck with the sale

swainy90
    Free Member

Can’t believe you got so little for the bike. The forks alone are close to what you sold the whole bike for

mikewsmith
    Free Member

If they were new….
    Used stuff has no warranty or support. It means a lot to the value of something. Again as they were being run out cheap that also drops the value of it. If your buying a 26 bike these days your also it going to be able to move the parts onto another frame very easily so that knocks the price too.
    Pinkbike is your market or hold on until June and flog it as an alps bike, might get some higher interest

oink1
    Free Member

Better off splitting?

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Canyon torque’ is closed to new replies.