Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Canyon Stive – sizing advice (anyone got one I can try?!)
  • SpiderDan

Hi all, I’m in the market for an all mountain 650b bike for ~£2.5k. The Strive is attractive but being mail-order only there aren’t any to try. So I was wondering how people find them for size?

I’m 5ft10 and a bit. Putting my measurements into website says L but the UK distributor recommended M – and this thread suggests M would probably be better

Does anyone in Leamington Spa/Warwickshire area have one I could try for size? Clearly you wouldn’t know me from Adam but I would be 110% happy to come to some sort of security arrangement so that I don’t ride off into the sunset on your pride and joy!

Thanks

Dan

Superficial
    Free Member

I’m 6′ and just bought a L Race and it’s loooong. But in a good way, it feels super stable, planted and FAST. If I was any smaller it’d probably be too extreme so I’d say that option’s probably out for you.

I think the M ‘Race’ is the same frame as the standard L. Or at least the same top tube length. So I’d say either of them would be fine. Everything else being equal, one says ‘race’ and the other one doesn’t. No brainer.

stevemuzzy
    Free Member

I am 5.10 and my strive was a medium and it was perfecy size, if that helps

sideshowdave
    Free Member

I’m the same, looking at a strive CF8.0 but not decided to go for race or not ,never mind what size frame ! (5’11” by the way)

haggis1978

6’1″ on a large with Race geometry and it feels spot on.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Canyon Stive – sizing advice (anyone got one I can try?!)’ is closed to new replies.