Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Canyon Spectral Owners, Upgrades?
  • redjon
    Free Member

Got a Spectral Al8.0 and I love it, but is there anything worth upgrading? Generally it feels great but can I make it better? Worth putting Hope brakes on it?

marcgear
    Free Member

I put some different grips on it. And one of those ‘enduro’ mud guards things. Recently I’ve been having a bit of cramp in my hand, so I may try a bar with more sweep at some point.

nobbyq
    Free Member

off set bushes , made mine much more stable on fast descents , awesome now .

tom200

Stem, grips, 11-42 cassette. Otherwise pretty fine machine (mines an 8.9). Might try some offset bushes though.

MarkyG82

I have a 6.0. Going 1x in the next couple of weeks. Changed the bar and stem for something wider and shorter respectively. Got 32 floats but hoping to get myself a birthday presentof something like a yari or sektor soon. Oh yeah and the wheels will need upgrading at some point.
    Grips and tyres I see as personal stuff.

fifeandy
    Free Member

Following with interest.
    I’ve a 2014 7.0 and wouldn’t mind some cost effective upgrades to put it on a bit of a diet.

redjon
    Free Member

Following with interest.
    I’ve a 2014 7.0 and wouldn’t mind some cost effective upgrades to put it on a bit of a diet.

I’ve managed to loose a stone myself, much cheaper and more beneficial than any bike weight savings!

fifeandy
    Free Member

Lol, not gonna work for me – already <60kg.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Canyon Spectral Owners, Upgrades?’ is closed to new replies.