Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Canyon returning wrong size, and general size advice
  • hughjengin
    Free Member

Im really keen on getting a canyon spectral ex 650b. I just wondered what the real world experiences people have had if they’ve bought the wrong size?
    The online advice suggests a small (im 169cms, just under 5’7″) the fit calculator says small, and even the guy at Canyon says small, yet the frame dimensions are nearer my current bike in a medium. So im in a bit of a quandry, and would like an option to change my mind if I go the wrong way size wise.

chiefgrooveguru

Some of the German companies do seem to suggest smaller sizes than most UK riders would choose. I’d get a medium at your height and be prepared to swap to a 35-50mm stem.

legend
    Free Member

If you know what geo you like then use that over a “recommended size”. Folk will always have their own preferences

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Have a good test ride. Maybe see if you can have a go on one of their demo fleet.

Oh…

jimdubleyou

I’m 6ft tall with a 31.5 inch inside leg. Canyon recommended a small (Nerve 29er).

I looked at the charts (specifically standover height) and got a medium. It’s not too big for me…

johnnystorm

I followed their charts and bought a medium, albeit a hard tail. It was too small and I sold it on. I’d say go with your measurements.

justinbieber

Don’t they offer a 30 day return policy?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Have a good test ride. Maybe see if you can have a go on one of their demo fleet.

Oh…

Yawn…. 😆

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Canyon returning wrong size, and general size advice’ is closed to new replies.