Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Canyon oredering/delivery – still a problem?
  • merckx12

Thinking of ordering a Canyon, but know there were problems with delivery/long delays recently. Anyone had any experience with them lately and what this was like?

rOcKeTdOg

the three we’ve advised customers to send back for warranty were dealt with pretty quick, which was one of the gripes before. however having to send the whole bikes back was a pain for them

merckx12

Thanks for that – let’s hope nothing goes wrong with it then!

rOcKeTdOg

i’d say check everything when it arrives, two of the returns were for poor tolerance of the pressfit BB, basically the hole was to big for the bearings allowing them to wobble, only noticed with premature wear when under inspection the PFBB fell out on it’s own without needing any help

oysterkite
    Free Member

Pretty sure the delivery issues are a thing of the past, my latest Canyon arrived 2 weeks after ordering it

merckx12

Thanks Oysterkite –

P-Jay
    Free Member

There’s a chance they might not ask you to pay for it for 12-18 after you order it, but I think they’ve fixed that now 😉

Onzadog
    Free Member

Delivery is okay but communication and customer service are still woefully inadequate.

iain1775
    Free Member

3 days from ordering for me
    Was a factory outlet bike so last years model and in stock
    Bike was immaculate though
    Customer service has been limited to online chat to discuss returning the bike due to a cheaper Black Friday price the week after I ordered it, they refunded me the extra £300 savings with no quibbles

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Canyon oredering/delivery – still a problem?’ is closed to new replies.