Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Canyon Nerve AL+
  • Innes
    Free Member

Does anyone own a Canyon Nerve AL+

I was thinking of getting a Nerve AL+ 7.0. It looks very good value and they seem to be well made bikes.

Nerve AL+ 7.0

It would be used for trail Center riding such as Fort William red route and Laggan riding.

Thanks.

Innes

Innes
    Free Member

Bump

robhenry85
    Free Member

ive got a 2012 nerve am 8x (the AL+ replaced the am) and love it. the AL+ has a few little changes such as a slacker head angle. which was really the only thing that i would change.

it looks spot on for a good all rounder if you ask me 😀

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

I doubt you’ll get a whole bandwagon aswering tbh – its kindof / basically – ish a 2013 rebranded kind of thing of a 2012 Nerve AM (although the seat tube seems different). They seem to have some delays in getting the 2013s out atm. Not overly helpful from me, but just a heads up.

#Edit – sort of cross post with Rob above. But similar message I think.

sparkyrhino

just been looking at them myself this morning,good looking bikes for full sus,and decent pricing.Wishfull thinking at the moment though.

philwarren11
    Free Member

Bringing this back to life, everyone mentions canyons but does anyone buy them?

Any 2013 owners want to chip in?

andypandy85
    Free Member

I’ve been (wishfully!) looking at them for a while, if I didn’t have a huge credit card bill to pay off (damn getting married!!) I’d have ordered one a while ago. I’ve seen lots of people with Canyons recently, so they must be doing something right. Rose Bikes do decent specs for a good price too, could be worth checking them out?

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Mate has a 2012 AM 8.0X and he loves it. He got it in the outlet for about 1650. Think equivalent 2013 model qas about 400 more.

I have a 2012 Nerve XC 8.0 and I love it too.

crispy303
    Free Member

I’ve got one! I’ve had it for about a month and given it a good bash about at Marin and Llandegla. I ordered it on line on a Monday night and it was delivered on the Friday 🙂
    The spec of these bikes can’t be beaten for the price as far as i can see. So far I love it though obviously its only been a month! I was wondering if I was maybe over doing it with 150mm travel but with the Fox CTD suspension its easy to adjust for the terrain you’re on

luffy105
    Free Member

I’ve got the 7.0. Absolutely love it. Really nothing bad to say about it. Just makes me grin whenever I get to ride it!

Innes
    Free Member

Phill, I bought one and it is great.

It climbs really well, descends well and is really well finished.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Canyon Nerve AL+’ is closed to new replies.