Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Canyon – great service alert
  • steve_b77
    Free Member

So I bought a reverb stealth off their eBay shop, the advert said it had a 2000mm hose which I needed as the routing on my bike involves going right along the down tube, round the BB shell and then up the seat tube.

It turned up quicker than expected but the hose was only 1250mm long! I contacted them on eBay via the sale and they were most apologetic and have me a refund straight away to cover the cost of a new hose from the supplier I quoted, brilliant aftercare if you ask me.

thegeneralist
    Free Member

You’re setting the bar for great service pretty low aren’t you?

Wow this company sent me completely the wrong piece of kit and when I complained they immediately agreed to pay for me to source my own replacement part from elsewhere and fit it at my own cost..

It’s not really that great if you think about it, is it?

steve_b77
    Free Member

Well considering I was intending to fit it myself, they apologised and offered a refund instead of saying return the whole thing; I consider that to be pretty good.

So I’m not out of pocket, nor am I inconvenienced due to potentially lengthy return and resupply times over the festive period.

It wasn’t completely wrong, everything bar the hose was bang on. To fit it I would have to disconnect and re-bleed it anyway, so having to unscrew one more coupling is hardly a chore is it?

snownrock

I’m of the opinion that mistakes will always happen every now and again, it’s how companies deal with them that is what counts. This sounds spot on.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Canyon – great service alert’ is closed to new replies.