Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Canyon delivery times?
  • Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Ordered on Friday past, it’s in stock, how long do we reckon?.

Cheers.

tpbiker
    Free Member

ordered last monday, got the mail today to say its being assembled and shipped within 48 hrs. So i reckon 2 weeks from order to delivery

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

No too bad, what ya waiting on tp?

boxxer7
    Free Member

Ordered a spectral Al which was in stock arrived within a week that was in December.

legend
    Free Member

Exactly 1 week for mine (arrived today)

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Hope so legend!.

euans2
    Free Member

My Spectral took 8 days from time of order to time of delivery, that was at the end of November.

tpbiker
    Free Member

Grand Canyon CF! Sent off today i’m told. Its my chrimbo pressie to myself!

What you getting?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Spectral 29er, hardtail and fatbike replacement!.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Just got the email to say it’s been dispatched. I’m thinking it could even be here for saturdays ride! Ooft!

legend
    Free Member

Could well be, think it took 2 working days for mine to get across. By the looks of it, if you create an account on UPS’ site they’ll give you an eta

sgn23
    Free Member

Nobeer can you please post what you think about the Spectral 29er one you’ve ridden it. There lots on here (and on the net) about the 650b Spectral but not the 29er. Cheers.

tpbiker
    Free Member

Mine was sent monday, arrived today. Not 100% convinced by it! Hopefully a ride on it will change my mind

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Sgn23, will do, and you’re right, not much in the way of reviews of it. I like the geometry of it, and like the idea of a big comfy mile muncher to replace my soul and fat bike.

Tp, what’s wrong with it? Not floating your boat in the flesh?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Convinced yet, tp?

tpbiker
    Free Member

not been out on it yet nobeer. Its nice and light (under 22lbs with pedals according to my scales) but it just looks a bit ‘meh’. Firstly its far to colour cordinated, with far to many logos (wheels have blue logos ffs, that wasnt on the pic on the web site) plus its a 29er, so it just looks a bit shit!

I’m sure it’ll absolutely fly, but i keep looking over at the anthem 26er its due to replace and thinking ‘i really dont want to let that little fella go’.

To sum up, usually when i get a new bike i’m itching to ride it, this one i’m thinking i’ll test it out when i get round to it.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Understood, I hope my ‘stealth’ isn’t covered in Canyon sundry.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Spectral 29er came yesterday (actually came on monday, no one home though) so 10 days, with 2 weekends in that as well.

sgn23 – I’ll get a good ride on it at the weekend, and pop you an email.

Must admit, first impressions of the bike are very, very impressive.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Canyon delivery times?’ is closed to new replies.