Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Canyon complaints
  • vacant80
    Free Member

I had hoped it was all hearsay and a few disgruntled folk airing off but they really are a shocking company to deal with.
    Not only did they send me the wrong sized bike in the first place, they have failed so far to refund my payment, which is now heading towards 6 weeks overdue. Although they have now promised a transfer that will clear in 8 to 10 working days this seems bizarre considering all banks will make one day international payments.
    They have no complaints department and the customer service reps simply shrug and say its being processed and there is nothing they can do to speed the process up. It would be quicker to cycle there and get a cash refund in person if only I had a bike to get there on.
    Shambles.
    Please if anyone is considering gambling on using their services, think twice.

darrenspink
    Free Member

Shame, thought they had sorted out there problems (that’s what they’re MD said anyway).

mikey-simmo
    Free Member

Can’t say this is changing my opinion of this company. Might be ace, but I’m not risking it.

ade9933
    Free Member

Looking on the bright side if you paid 6 weeks ago and your return is in Euro’s you will have doubled your money and can now choose whatever bike you’d like! 😉

p.s. I was bitten by them previously but had a lucky escape any cancelled due to be ing messed about before the bike arrived.

wors

On balance my dealings with them went pretty smooth. They sent me the wrong colour bike, wasn’t too bothered but I mentioned it to them and the sent me a £120 credit to spend in their shop 😀

GolfChick
    Free Member

I also know someone recently who had good dealings with them. Bought a bike based on their sizing suggestion, it arrived and was too small, they collected the twice ridden bike and sent out the replacement which arrived within 2 weeks, money was then refunded once the bike had been checked over etc. Said it was painless

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Canyon complaints’ is closed to new replies.