Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Canyon bikes
  • EdwardH

Does anyone have any experience of Canyon bikes from Germany. They have a nice looking line up, all of which seem to have a good or even high standard of parts. I was especially interested in their downhill bike or 180mm travel bike. They sell direct from the factory and the prices are definitely competitive.

Is anyone able to give me a reason not to buy from them?

I was initially looking at an Alpine 160 or the Nukeproof Mega, after looking over the Canyon web site I am tempted to go German…..
    The curser on my computer has been hovering over the buy button for a couple of days now.

chakaping
    Free Member

There was a thread yesterday. Have a search.

🙂

Consider the Cube Fritzz too. Excellent value for money and a great bike. Delighted with mine anyway.

sniff
    Free Member

I’d be buying it if I were in your position. VFM is very hard to find these days.

Oh and report back if you do as I’m tempted for my next bike 🙂

jools182
    Free Member

click it!

I’m going to when I have the cash

although I just saw a very nice Cube Fritzz in my LBS with a grand off 😯

dasilva
    Free Member

I’ve been riding a Nerve XC 9.0 over Christmas and I can honestly say its excellent. Rediculous spec list; Full XO, Mavic Cross-Max ST Wheels, Carbon Seat post, Fox Fork but not just a load of nice parts thrown together at a price either – it was really nicely balanced and fun to ride. One of those bikes you can just jump on and think, this feels just nice immediately.

ElShalimo

dasilva – how did you find the size? I looked on the site and it recommends a Medium but I’m nearly always ride Large 19″-20″ frame.

dasilva
    Free Member

Size was bob-on for me. I had a medium and I am 175cm. I didn’t select the size – it was sent out as a test bike for someone who is conveniently the same size as me.

EdwardH

Right I am starting on earning some extra brownie points, the only problem is it may involve disneyland for the wife and kids.

cabbage84
    Free Member

Well the money your saving on bike over a more commercial brand is a good start to paying for disneyland everyones a winner new bike for you and mickey mouse for the rest of the family 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Canyon bikes’ is closed to new replies.