Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Canyon 2018 Torque?
  • enigmas
    Free Member

Was googling to see if there was any news on the 2018 canyon range and found this picture of the 2018 Torque on a german forum, apparently posted on canyon’s instagram.

Definitely carbon judging by the seat tube area, I guess it’ll be a 27.5 freeride rig or a 29er enduro bike to sit alongside the strive. Can’t see any markings on the tyres to indicate the wheelsize?

MSP

I would love it if they did a simple and cheap single 29er downhill bike with dual crown forks. Just basically adjusted the old torque for 29er wheels.

I’m not going to be splashing out on a carbon downhill bike, the sender is way too pricey, the old torque really had a niche in the market for 2k.

Can’t see them doing a carbon torque though, surly that’s the senders territory.

enigmas
    Free Member

Has a dropper so it’s definitely designed to be pedaled uphill so I guess it’s either a 180mm freeride bike, like the old torque to go above the strive, or it’s a 29er 160mm bike to sit alongside.

I doubt there’s the market for a carbon 180mm bike so the other option is it’s a replacement for the current strive.

oldtalent
    Free Member

I liked the old torque. Cheap & cheerful. Just needed updating to 27.5 wheels. A competitor to the commencal furious would be good.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Canyon 2018 Torque?’ is closed to new replies.