Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Canyon 2013 mmm
  • tang
    Free Member

http://www.canyon.com/_en/eurobike2012/mountainbikes.html

Not a bad line up! Nerve al 29 could well be my next bike. Waiting on pricing…

frazered
    Free Member

they do look nice – prices of the sparbuch bikes seem to be going up with currency fluctuations atm – tempted to wait until next year for a 2013 bike – prob worse value overall though compared to 2012 when the prices come out!

what does the AL that has replace XC and AM stand for? aluminium?

robhenry85
    Free Member

AL is aluminium. it’s so the new CF can sit nicely in the range 😉 and be inline with the road range

the + for the AM of old

athgray
    Free Member

The 2012 AM is crazy value now.

tomhoward

*wonders if there’ll ever be a torque CF*

warton
    Free Member

The road bike CF SLX has been re designed, looks lovely, and don’t get me started on the TT bike… Drool

nammynake
    Free Member

CF SLX road bike is definitely on my “must buy” list for next year. Lovely!

tizzzzle
    Free Member

Looks like the new Nerve AM (or AL+ as it’s now called) has a slacker head angle at last. They look awesome.

I’ve just ordered at set of offset bushings for my Nerve AM 2012 so I guess I haven’t really got an excuse to switch just yet. Damn

FuzzyWuzzy

Cool, was waiting for confirmation on the Nerve 29er, wish they’d hurry up with the specs, prices and availability info!

The-Beard

I’m now officially lusting after a 29er – I want that Grand Canyon CF SLX 29er, it’s gorgeous…

grum
    Free Member

Must……… resist………. discounted 2012 carbon road bike and freeride bikes……….

continuity
    Free Member

That nerve al 29er looks pretty but with a chainstay and wheelbase like that will handle like a truck.

Also, they seem to have gone from FSR (2012) to linkage driven single pivot (2013). Maybe it’s so they can sell in the US?

Can’t be much longer left on the fsr patent can there?

FuzzyWuzzy

Lol I think it’s a little premature to talk about how will handle after just seeing a couple of pictures. I’m sure they’ve test ridden it plenty and know all about the issues with long chainstays on 29ers…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Canyon 2013 mmm’ is closed to new replies.