• This topic has 10 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by MSP.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • canyon 2012 models – any info?
  • sefton
    Free Member

any info on Canyon 2012 models?

anyone know owt yet????

MSP

I believe the torque’s are going to be a fair bit lighter, hope it doesn’t push the price up as I fancy one next year.

Highland28
    Free Member

Not heard anything about next years yet, but again I hope the prices don’t go up much. Now I have the money the torque is sold out. Hope I don’t have to change my mind because of the pricing 🙁

Steelsreal

think the nerve am and xc frames stay the same, new paint jobs and more 2×10, their facebook page has a few pics of the nerve am, and when i emailed them about stock they said mid october so probably very soon…

andytherocketeer

Must surely be something pretty soon? 2011 models are all sold out pretty much.

Saw a couple of guys on (newish) Nerve XC’s yesterday. Bikes look alright. Only ever seen Canyon hardtails up till now (surprisingly).

MSP

2012 torque

theotherjonv

mate of mine has just ordered a Nerve XC. He just missed the boat on 2011 models, phoned and asked about 2012 and was told to keep checking back on the website for 2011’s, as they do get cancellations / payment declined, etc. in which case they do sometimes get some ‘extras’ even after they’ve theoretically sold out. To whit – he then found one come available, albeit a model below the original spec and in red i.o black, but at a price he couldn’t sniff at.

Just waiting for delivery now.

streetvw
    Free Member

just seen this on FB the new AM9

want face 8)

warpcow
    Free Member

All the new, or significantly updated, models have been on the website since Eurobike (it’s under the Eurobike bit on the site).

manxambassador
    Free Member

I like the look of the new 29er, undecided between waiting it out for that, one one lurcher or a friend that was at the NEC bike show gave good reports about the Rose Bikes MR Ride series – Decisions decisions ? http://www.rosebikes.co.uk/products/bikes/mtb-hardtail/mr-ride-2012/

MSP

Bikes are in the online shop today.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘canyon 2012 models – any info?’ is closed to new replies.