Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Cantona
  • Edukator
    Free Member

In French media the “man” was more precisely described as a “paparazzi”. Given that Cantona was released after a few hours and the paparazzi required no medical treatment it would appear Eric was exceptionally gentle with him.

Cantona was one of the best players of his generation, simple as.

konabunny
    Free Member

Sadly, I do believe some of them would, yes.

Awesome twist of logic there!

slimjim78
    Free Member

His match winning goal against the bin dippers in 96, was one of many important matches I recall him shining in.

And no, Collymore was touched by genius, but slapped any respect id ever have for him right out of Ulrika’s face. Comparing le Gods Kung fu antics to hitting a woman is rediculous.

slimjim78
    Free Member

deadlydarcy –
    Thankfully, yes we are. It’d be a pretty shit world if we all had such short fuses.

dd- with respect, if you ran across a packed street to angrily and repeatedly insist that my wife was putting it about, and that you wanted my kids to die of cancer, I would most likely punch you.
    I wouldn’t have the coolness of mind to take a Kung-fu approach.

Yes, I should almost certainly walk away from a hypothetical situation like this, but my fight or flight instinct would probably insist on removing teeth.

Perhaps I’m in the minority, but everyone has a button that if pushed results in red mist.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

dd- with respect, if you ran across a packed street to angrily and repeatedly insist that my wife was putting it about, and that you wanted my kids to die of cancer, I would most likely punch you.
    I wouldn’t have the coolness of mind to take a Kung-fu approach.

Yes, I should almost certainly walk away from a hypothetical situation like this, but my fight or flight instinct would probably insist on removing teeth.

If I’m honest, that’s giving me a bit of an erection.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Awesome twist of logic there!

Thanks. I never really get “awesome” much these days. 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

Kid means you are getting it less then 😛

Pretty sure that has put a stop to the piss taking then

Awesome indeed

grum
    Free Member

Cantona for manager? 😛

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Cantona for manager?

He’d have no problem throwing boots at players anyway.

Junkyard
    Free Member

and plenty to choose from who deserve it 😕

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘Cantona’ is closed to new replies.