Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Can't sleep!!!!
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

That’ll be what happens when you have a beer in the week then hit the pizza 👿

molgrips
    Free Member

I ate KFC on the way home at about 8pm. Woke up an hour ago feeling like I was going to hurl. Didn’t, but wide awake now.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Don’t “drink in the week” as a rule but it was glorious when I got home and I just succumbed whilst mowing the lawn!

munrobiker
    Free Member

Me neither. Been on holiday for two weeks and on the second to last day (Saturday last weekend) went swimming in a pool rather than the sea.

Caught a bloody horrible ear infection and after switching to oral antibiotitcs yesterday after a trip to a doctors genuinely felt better today after nigths of being up for hours trying to distract myself from the pain. However, woke up at 3am with pain just as bad as before.

Driving me nuts, as before the holiday I’d only just recovered from a haematoma on my right shin that had been keeping me awake for 3 weeks. Really feel like I’m running on vapours now.

JoeG
    Free Member

molgrips – don’t blame KFC; you can’t sleep because of the guilt and shame over the speeding ticket! 😉

molgrips
    Free Member

That will live with me forever, it’s true.

falkirk-mark

I am nightshift, still bedtime in 2 and a half hours

seadog101

My shift ended at midnight. Still awake ……. Grrrr.

munrobiker
    Free Member

My ear pain has just about subsided, so I might try and get some sleep…

…except the ibuprofen is making me want to throw up, and my bowels hurt because the co-codamol has bunged me up. Jesus.

molgrips
    Free Member

F’in seagulls are awake now.

wrightyson
    Free Member

And awake! I’m sure the next two nights under canvas will have me feeling just right again 😆

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Can't sleep!!!!’ is closed to new replies.