Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Can't find a Strava feature…
  • Deveron53
    Free Member

I used to be able to track my progress on a segment against my PR and against the segment leader. I saw two indicators move along the track showing how far ahead or behind I was. Seems to have disappeared in the ‘upgrades’. Is it still there hidden somewhere or are there any 3rd party widgets doing it? I have Veloviewer but can’t find a similar feature on there.

cultsdave
    Free Member

I have been trying to find this feature too since they upgraded.

kcal

I think it disappeared in a re-org, but they were holding out it would be back, improved, at some later date.

RaceShape might be what you want in that case. VeloViewer even links to RaceShape I think.

martinhutch

Don’t think this is available in the upgrade. Was useful to see at which points in a segment I was eye-wateringly slow compared to either myself or everyone else.

Duggan

Funnily enough I too was looking for this last night

kcal
    jam-bo

raceshape does that?

nealy
    Free Member

They’re introducing something that might turn into it http://labs.strava.com/flyby/

kcal

should do – although it’s timing out on me, used to in a similar fashion to Strava.

kcal

nealy – that’s very interesting! now identified at least two fellow travellers from my Sunday spin, outstanding 🙂

Deveron53
    Free Member

I fell off on my favourite segment last night, I’m certain I was heading for a PB, the feature would have shown me how I was doing right up to the off.

jam-bo

or not anymore it seems. I’m sure you used to able to load up all your own results from a segment.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Aaah! I was trying to find this feature the other day, couldn’t find it. This explains why, its not there!

Jake25

Found this today Strava Labs Heatmap focused in on some local woods. Seems like you can move and zoom like Google maps though to find your local area.

Looks good for finding new routes.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Can't find a Strava feature…’ is closed to new replies.