Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Cant decide…
  • I_Ache
    Free Member

…So I thought I would ask strangers on the internet.

Cant decide if I should go for a ride on my own next Monday or not. I quite fancy Llandegla but all my riding buddies are busy so I would be on my own and not sure if riding on my own would be wise as I would either go slower and not get the most out of it or crash and get hurt on my own and still have to drive home with a broken leg/perforated lung/concussion.

Decisions decisions.

jam-bo

i ride on my own loads. i havent died yet.

foxyrider
    Free Member

I ride with my mobile – its the closest I get to a mate when the others are busy 😉

T666DOM

My daily commute to work solo hasn't resulted in me falling off my perch just yet.

I_Ache
    Free Member

I do tend to hurt myself quite a bit tho and Im a little worried about having to drive 100 miles home with an injury. Plus Ive not been to llandegla before so that increases the injury chances.

Am I just trying to talk myself out of it?

foxyrider
    Free Member

If you think you are going to injure yourself you probably will, no?

I_Ache
    Free Member

Your probably right.

whytetrash

I wouldn't drive a 200mile round trip for Llandegla mind…..BUT if you did fall off its busy up there so you'd get rescued soon enough 😉

NB I'm spoilt having shedloads of good places on my doorstep…but dont often drive the 35 miles to Llandegla

BigDummy
    Free Member

When you go out with other people, do you usually get a perforated leg and concussed lungs?

If not, there's no reason to suppose that it'll happen just because you're riding alone (the predictive power of Sod's Law is pretty weak).

If you just don't fancy going riding, that's a different thing of course. 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Cant decide…’ is closed to new replies.