Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Can't bring myself to sell it but
  • fizzicist
    Free Member

Considering flogging my beloved Soul.

Anyone any idea what a used Soul fetches? Black medium frame, Magura Thor forks, Easton & Thomson finishing kit (EA70 bars EA30 stem), SLX crankset with Middleburn ramped & pinned chainrings, XTR rear mech, FSA Orbit headset, choice of Mavic 819 Wheels or Sun Black Flag wheels. Hope Tech M4 brakes.

All in good nick – the paint on the frame is tired though.

I know the usual answer is ‘its worth what someone pays for it’ but I’ve not seen any for sale on flea bay and need some barometer of what it’ll fund in the way of a 29er.

mrmo
    Free Member

add up the price and divide by two and go down from there.

james
    Free Member

Reads like its made up of all quality parts?
    Wouldnt it make more sold as parts?

ononeorange

Just out of curiosity, why are you selling it as you seem to really love it?

fizzicist
    Free Member

There’s no junk on the bike – All good kit.

Quite possibly – Whats a used Soul frame? £150? £200?

Selling as I’ve moved house and am doing more and more long distance XC events and have decided to go down the carbon 29er route. Still every chance I may further wreck my marriage and just spunk a load of cash on a 29er & keep the Soul. It feels a little petite on me however. Suspect that if I’d bought a large frame, I’d be keeping it.

wallop

£150-70 I’d say.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Wouldnt it make more sold as parts?

Yes, it would. Always does. 🙂

eightyeight
    Free Member

Is it on the classifieds? Just someone I know is in the market for a Soul.

fizzicist
    Free Member

Not on the classifieds yet – had a play on a Stumpy Carbon today and hoping to blag a go on a Cube Reaction GTC tomorrow before I decide on what to do.

soma_rich
    Free Member

Satan always does a good price for these. tricky hammering out the details of the transaction though.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Can't bring myself to sell it but’ is closed to new replies.