Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Cannot download Singletrack mag in PDF format to Nexus 7
  • edenvalleyboy
    Free Member

Hi,

Is this a Nexus 7 issue or a user issue i.e. me being a numpty?

Any help appreciated…thanks…

Cougar

I’m afraid our Human/Telepathy interface is down at the moment, so you’ll need to provide some sort of basic details in your question.

edenvalleyboy
    Free Member

@Cougar – I thought you guys were all seeing, all knowing gods? 😀 Cheers for responsing tho…

…basically the high resolution pdf magaizine will not download to my Nexus 7..(never tried it before)…I can however download it on my laptop and then email it to myself and open it on the Nexus 7 from the email (and save it etc)…so I can safely assume my tablet can deal with the pdf …just for some reason it is unable to download directly from the website?

Have you heard of this issue before?

Cougar

When it “will not download” what happens?

Not come across it before no, but it sounds like that might be a browser issue.

edenvalleyboy
    Free Member

After pressing PDF High button …tablet changes screen …then pops up with writing …”Cannot Display PDF (Issue 103_h.pdf cannot be opened)”.

Happens in both Firefox and Google Chrome.

If you’re not aware of the issue must be a setting on my tablet. Not sure how though because downlaoded many pdf’s before.

Cougar

File associations maybe, or trying to open in the browser? Can you long-press and save as rather than just opening directly maybe?

edenvalleyboy
    Free Member

I’ll try a few different things….since I know I can get it via an email I’ll just do that each time (if I can’t solve it)…considering the worlds problems I’ll not moan too much about it… 😀

Cheers for trying to solve it…..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Cannot download Singletrack mag in PDF format to Nexus 7’ is closed to new replies.