Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • cannondale warranty
  • char34
    Free Member

just found a crack on my cannondale trail 29er singlespeed the weld between the top tube and seat tube about 2 inch round the weld, anyone kno what leisure lakes and cannondale warranty is like
    regards gareth

Rorschach
    Free Member

If you are the original owner and it’s within the warranty period.Very good.
    If not.Notsomuch.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Yup speak to retailer

boltonjon

Heard a horror story from a long time Cannondale rider – good luck buddy 🙂

jaylittle
    Free Member

Interested in this one. Keep us updated.

RamseyNeil
    Free Member

While you will need to go through a Cannondale dealer to process the warranty the decision on what constitutes a warranty or not will be with the distributor , CSG , who in my experience are not as good at dealing with warranty as some other brands .

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

My mate broke his F2000(?) after having it a few years. He got it from Pauls Cycles or Winstanleys, can’t remember which, but he got a new frame under warranty without much faff.

onandon
    Free Member

Cannondale are usually really good, however, the dealers can be a pain in hole and turn it into a palava.

char34
    Free Member

iam the original owner its 1 year and 10 months old cant find the receipt but bought it from leisure lakes online still got the order emails i recived when i ordered it what recon chances are with the warranty

cynic-al
    Free Member

Reasonable

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘cannondale warranty’ is closed to new replies.