Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • cannondale synapse
  • richieokeefe1
    Free Member

just wondered if anyone has owned one and if they are any good …was thinking of the tiagra model , noting too flash 🙂

peteimpreza

I have a Carbon Ultegra.

Superb bike and I would get another one in an instant if I had to.

druidh
    Free Member

Nice bikes. Cannondale road bikes are generally well put together.

Also consider the Cube GTC Agree. Probably a better spec for the money and as/more comfy.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member
    richieokeefe1
    Free Member

cheers guys will look into cube as well . I don’t believe everything on bike radar tbh but they are good for a rough guide .

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Looked at the Synapse Tiagra and just didnt quite tick as much as the Cube Peloton Race 2012 I bought in the end. Pedal On have a couple of Tiagra Dales in stock, one being a 58cm, which they built up for me, if you want it and a smaller one ( not sure that size) on offer at £799. My cube I got for £750 which pleased the wife bean counter. This is only from last week, so should be in stock still.

turbo1397
    Free Member

Ive got a cannondale synapse.. love it. well put together and ‘quite’ relaxed geometry… only way to find out is to try one though..

stanfree
    Free Member

I’ve just bought a Giant Defy 2 Tiagra and well pleased with It. I’d imagine much cheaper than the synapse. Though the Canyons beat everything for value.

turbo1397
    Free Member

Have you seen this.. good bang for buck deal..

http://www.canyon.com/_en/roadbikes/bike.html?b=2502

rotary
    Free Member

I loved mine too, found it really comfortable to ride

Kiril
    Free Member

I love mine; tall head tube really comfy for my dodgy back.

richieokeefe1
    Free Member

should pick up the dale on tuesday so cant wait 🙂

gazza100

Been swithering for a few months whether to get a road bike and was looking at the caad8. Tried the synapse and was impressed so I’m going to go for that. Not interested in the latest colours or highest spec so I’m ordering a 2012 synapse sora for £600.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

call me shallow – i tried one and probably would have brought a synapse 5 105, but the raw alloy finish put me right off. Bought an equilibrium in the end.

droppinneutron
    Free Member

I have the synapse tiagra I love riding it – i tried the cube and a specialized but the cannondale fit me better. Not sure how relevant the review above is as thats for the full carbon one which is totally different

gazza100

I did consider going for the tiagra spec but for my needs, I couldn’t justify the additional £170.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘cannondale synapse’ is closed to new replies.