Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Cannondale Rize Suspension issue – Please help
  • 888trojan888
    Free Member

I purchased a Cannodale Rize 2009 back in Dec 09. 3 months ago i was out on ride and i noticed one of the pivot bolts missing from the suspension system. I had checked that the bolts were tight before i went out but i obviously lost one anyway.

Now to my problem!I have been trying to source a bolt kit now for nearly 3 months (part number KP072/). I have been to my 2 local bike shops who have tried ordering me one but to no avial.

I am now becoming frustrated that i am unable to get this part and have my bike sitting in the garage that is completely useless.

Has anybody got any ideas?

peteimpreza

Surely the dealer should be replacing that under warranty?

Failing that try here.

Dr Cannondale

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Yes, DR Cannondale will probably be able to help. Only problem with them is the expensive posting cost.

jekyll
    Free Member

Chelmer Cycles are great guys, they might be able to help source the cdale part…..

Rickos
    Free Member

Take the bolt from the other side and go to one of those nut and bolt type places on an industrial estate. They'll sort you out for tuppence ha'penny (well, not quite, but you get my drift).

888trojan888
    Free Member

Cheers Guys, I will explore some of those options

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Cannondale Rize Suspension issue – Please help’ is closed to new replies.