Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Cannondale Rize carbon or Cove Hustler??????
  • drewster007
    Free Member

I have a Rize One frame and i am thinking of selling it for a Cove Hustler!!!!!

What do you think?

sheppie_hill
    Free Member

I was thinking about getting a Rize – what is it you dont like about it? I would be going from a Scott Spark. Maybe interested if you sell.

drewster007
    Free Member

The Rize is a great frame but i think that it is a bit on the light side for me i want something a bit heaver! it is only the frame that i have for sale! it is large and in white.

sheppie_hill
    Free Member

drewster007 – can you email me some pics and a price for the frame?

sheppie_hill AT sky DOT com

Kit
    Free Member

The Rize is a great frame but i think that it is a bit on the light side for me i want something a bit heaver

Well the Hustler is a bit of a lump so it fits the bill – but any other particular reason you want a Hustler?

drewster007
    Free Member

TeeToSugars has been good enough to let me use his for a week and i think that it is abit more up my street (or talent) because you can really hit things hard and it is much more forgiving.

The Rize is an amazing bike just a bit to good for my style which is point it down and hope i can stick it!

drewster007
    Free Member

Sheppie_Hill i am at work at the moment so can’t send any photos untill i get home, but i posted half a dozen photos on this site a couple of days ago. It is also on rate my ride.

wysiwyg
    Free Member

What size Hustler you after? I know of a shop thats got them on offer atm. 17.5 in orange or a 19.5 in black iirc.

drewster007
    Free Member

17.5 orange!! Cool what shop

wysiwyg
    Free Member

01623 822855 Sherwood Pines Cycles.

They do mail order, ring up tmrw after about 4 if you can and ask for Jamie – u’ll get a good deal and good service. You can call up to 8 its late night opening.

sheppie_hill
    Free Member

Still after an idea of price if you still want to sell?

drewster007
    Free Member

If you put ” Cannondale Rize ” in to the search option you will find a topic go to the second page and a load of photos!

sheppie_hill
    Free Member

drewster007 – I have seen the photos in the thread but would like to know what price you are looking for? As per my other responses.

drewster007
    Free Member

For the Frame, B/B, headset, joplin and seat clamp i am looking about £1400

i also have a pair of Mavic ctosstrails with nobly nick evos and a pair of juicy 7 in white.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Cannondale Rize carbon or Cove Hustler??????’ is closed to new replies.