Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Cannondale Habit – anyone got one?
  • core

Paul’s knocking them out cheap, the 4 looks a good buy.

120mm front and rear, could be a very good all rounder for the UK, struggled to find much info./reviews online.

Thoughts?

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Looks ace..

I *Still* haven’t yet got around to buying a full suss yet.. but that looks like it would be about perfect for my stile of riding..

pjbarton
    Free Member

looks good, just missing the dropper post. It’s a good price but not one of their half price crazy deals.

I got the trigger carbon (red one) and I’m well chuffed with it.

core

I actually ordered the Trigger 4 at £1000 last year but jibbed out and cancelled before it was dispatched, this isn’t that cheap comparitively, but it’s reasonable enough. I’ve got a 31.6mm dropper already.

Some lightweight upgrades down the line could make the weight very competitive.

pjbarton
    Free Member

you’d also be buying a new design – pretty sure Cannonade are dropping the trigger pull shock design soon.

Have you looked at the Bad Habit?

core

I read that the pull shock design won’t be used in the future as the guy who owns the rights has left Cannondale now and gone elsewhere. That did kind of put me off the Trigger a bit, getting spares etc in the future and it being a unique design.

The habit is more appealing as it’s a simpler design with no pivots in the stays, marginally prettier too.

philxx1975
    Free Member

Not really cheap it retails for 1699 no I had a look at one a few weeks back but never bothered because if you want to change the stem your a bit buggered.

coomber
    Free Member

Looks great and as mentioned no odd shocks that are (it seems) being dropped.

Bike radar had a great write up. Pretty sure one of the other big online e retailers selling them cheap too…

core

One potential issue for me is how much faff is involved in removing the front wheel, I transport my bikes inside my car both wheels out usually, I know the trigger has some unique to cannondale brake mount system, guess this is the same.

zilog6128

No more bother than a QR wheel really, as long as you keep a 5mm hex wrench handy in your car boot

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Cannondale Habit – anyone got one?’ is closed to new replies.