Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Cannondale Flash – Any good?
  • ronburgundy

Im looking at a Flash for racing and longer xc events but want to get some opinions on wether its a good option for longer events. Im sure its fast but does it have comfort as well?!

Cheers.

traildog
    Free Member

I had a test ride on one and thought it was a fantastic bike. The frame has a nice amount of give to make it comfy, but it’s rocket ship fast when you put the power down.
    I climbed a long rocky climb on it where a fs would normally have an advantage but could still manage to maintain traction on the Flash. I was very impressed.

starsh78
    Free Member

I have the alloy Flash F1, i have to say its very fast & with the £1400 worth of upgrades she now weighs in at 23.4 lbs.

The stiffest, lightest and quickest alloy bike i have owned.

Love it, however I do feel like I bought the wrong size…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    FOG

My riding mate has one which I have ridden often. I really like it and we certainly do some decent distances but it is really similar to my Commencal Super 4 even to having the frame replaced after around a year!

parisroubaix

Ron,
    Great bike, super light, and as comfortable as a hardtail gets. It does however feels slightly dead at the rear end as it absorbs so much vibration, unlike the springy feel of titanium, due to the natural feel of carbon and the way the special seatpost works. For the type of event you intent to use it for though I would see this as a huge advantage.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Cannondale Flash – Any good?’ is closed to new replies.