Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Cannonadale 2011 – when will they arrive!!!
  • JRTG
    Free Member

Does anyone know when they will hit our shores? I have some dosh burning a hole in my pocket for a specific 2011 model…..

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

I don't know!!!

JRTG
    Free Member

If anyone is interested, 4-6 weeks apparently! – Now how on earth am I going to not spend the dosh until then, maybe I’ll bury it in my garden in a chest and forget about it for awhile……..

ojom
    Free Member

diff models will arrive at diff times i would imagine.

what you after?

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

I keep looking at the Tranny, Mark. My Lefty would go well with it.

Filthy
    Free Member

Jekyll's should be the first week in October according to my local dealer… I'm off for a test ride.

TheSlider
    Free Member

I just hope they sort out the sizing !! I bought a 'small' Rize 2009 but I still had NO standover clearance and had to return it. Chocked !!
    I loved the look of that bike.
    I'm 5' 6" and ONLY ride Dales so my Chase hardtail has been fitted with bigger tyres until Cannondale can make a full sus that I can reach the floor with !!
    Come on guys, I sold my Gemini (with loads of standover) to buy that Rize, now I'm snookered !!

chrisdb
    Free Member

Jekyll's should be the first week in October according to my local dealer… I'm off for a test ride.

Highly unlikely.

Filthy
    Free Member

I live in Hope… no not Hope in Yorkshire but you know what I mean

elaineanne
    Free Member

if you spell Cannondale correctly …it might come to you abit quicker ! :mrgreen:

JRTG
    Free Member

Oh a troll on stw? I'm shocked!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Cannonadale 2011 – when will they arrive!!!’ is closed to new replies.