Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Cannock tomorrow anyone? "off piste"?
  • swingbing
    Free Member

Anyone going Cannock tomorrow that knows there way around some of the “off piste” bits? I’m going up with a couple of mates tomorrow and we’ve done Cannock a lot recently. Be good to try some of the cheeky bits but don’t really know where we should be looking…

pudd
    Free Member

I want to go up tomorrow as well but Im shit at this stuff so i’d probably hold you back. Infact I’ve never had the balls to do any of the trails before.
    If yuh interested though I’m easy to spot; the tallest old and bold ‘ish fella on a white hardtail BMC.

Hope to see lots of folk up there tomorrow midday ish. Don’t be shy.

somouk
    Free Member

The off piste stuff isn’t normally advertised too much as the more people that ride it the more chance the FC have of closing it.

Pudd, head to cannock and give the trails a go, you’d be surprised how easy they are to ride if you take you time.

matther01
    Free Member

You can always extend your ride if you start and finish in Brocton Coppice. Not there tomorrow…antenatal classes!

pudd
    Free Member

Somouk to be humbly honest i just hear horror stories of tyre buzzing by faster riders and stuff. It puts me off. Someone come with me, please I’ll be yuh best friend?

Tom-B
    Free Member

I’ve never really seen any tyre buzzing type stuff going on….I used to race and a lot of people that I rode with still do, and train on the official trails at cannock-none would dream of intimidating other trail users though. Off piste stuff won’t really be discussed on a public forum.

pop-larkin
    Free Member

I took my lad on follow your dad 2 weeks ago and some hero seemed to get satisfaction from swarming all over him coming down from tackeroo so we went off piste the following week and it was much more enjoyable

The midlands forum boys go out most Sundays and are relatively house trained ( except Keef!!!)

There’s also a bunch of us who go out on Saturdays on Ss 29ers but we are off to Wales this weekend

Scamper
    Free Member

Turn up sunday on a normal geared and/or bouncy bike and you are in the minority 😀

takisawa2

If er’ indoors wasnt dragging me out for the day I could of put a nice Off-Piste loop together.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Cannock tomorrow anyone? "off piste"?’ is closed to new replies.