Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Cannock riders – is there still stuff >>>> that way?
  • sc-xc

Go on then….someone drop me a line scblurxc@googlemail.com

Houns

Nah there's nothing to see over that way

ahem

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Move along please…

neilb67
    Free Member

Just go over that fence and explore….. 😉

tazzymtb

no, nothing of interest, just stay on the follow the dogging monkey and I'll ride the other stuff just to save you the hassle, 'cos that's the kinda nice guy i am 😀

tazzymtb

if you did theoretically want a tour of the rubbish bits that you know you'd hate, I'll quite happily take you for a tour of the the hidden gems awful bilge. 😉

sc-xc

OK tazzy…I used to know the quarry/stinger side quite well, but as I said, last time I was up there it had all been cut down. I don't know too much over the Special Events side. It would be good to join you one day/night…

Crell
    Free Member

Whatever happened to the quarry with the drop-ins & jumps? Has that been filled in? I remember it from the early 90s but wouldnt know where to look for it now.

singlespeedstu

Barry.

Avoid going anywhere near tazzy. He's a freak of the highest kind that would bum you as soon as he sees you.

_tom_
    Free Member

I think the quarry with the jumps is still there, at least it was when I went about a month or two ago. If its the bit I'm thinking of.

sc-xc

singlecockstud – Member
    Barry.

Avoid going anywhere near tazzy. He's a freak of the highest kind that would bum you as soon as he sees you.

*prepares*

singlespeedstu

Oh and watch out for his huuuge* prince albert.

*bigger than his little weener.

tazzymtb

cheers stu, coming from you I take that as flattering praise.

my weener was only little with you darling because you just don't get me horny, even when you pole dance around that monstrosity of a jones 😀

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Cannock riders – is there still stuff >>>> that way?’ is closed to new replies.