Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • cannock or llandegla busiest tomorrow?
  • wolfenstein
    Free Member

which is busiest on the weekend? …

mindmap3
    Free Member

I can only speak for Cannock which will be pretty busy tomorrow,but I’ve found that if you get there a tad later its quieter. I typically start out about 11 now and go straight for the monkey trail which doesn’t get as busy as the dog.

jekkyl

Degla will be busier I reckon, both will be rammed 11-4. Go to Cannock, best time setting off would be like 5 or later, when everyone else has buggered off for a pint & grub.

emac65
    Free Member

Deggy gets a lot busier than Cannock,which only starts to get busy from about 11 onwards…..

rocketman
    Free Member

Deserted on the Chase today and great conditions even after the rain. Re-opened Monkey sections are double OARSUM but S8 is still closed.

As above leave it as late as you can Saturday afternoon/early evening you will have it all to yourself. Enjoy

wolfenstein
    Free Member

I thought cannock is the only trail centre that is a victim of its own location which resulted being full packed with weekend warriors

rocketman
    Free Member

The Chase is within an hour’s drive for 7 miilion people (allegedly) but most of them visit at the same time Sat/Sun morning. Go out of hours and its very quiet

ponti
    Free Member

There’s also a running trail race on at Llandegla tomorrow,so will be even busier.

mindmap3
    Free Member

Was at the chase today and it was pretty quiet to be honest. There was a fair on in Rugeley so all the undesirable youths were otherwise engaged. Even the dog was quiet…no BSO’s or owt, just a few steady riders. The trails were riding really nicely.

Where did you end up OP?

wobbliscott
    Free Member

Did the MT at Cannock too. Arrived about 5pm. It was dead. Reopened sections were nice and was generally an excellent ride in the very pleasant conditions we had today.

wolfenstein
    Free Member

Rescheduled for next week.. Woke up at 3am last night and cough my lungs for 2hours.. I thought im well enough from Flu.. Been off the saddle for 2 weeks already… Getting better now though. But degla probably. Cheers for replies.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘cannock or llandegla busiest tomorrow?’ is closed to new replies.