Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Cannock conditions?
  • Dekerf853

Hi all, what’s it like?

Did it escape the torrential rain we had here in Leamington on Friday night?

Thinking of heading to Stile Cop to mess about tomorrow, but I’ll go out on the road instead if it’s a quagmire.

Thanks.

getonyourbike
    Free Member

I’m not sure about the conditions but I’ll be at Stile Cop tomorrow. If it’s muddy and things get a bit wild because of it, so be it. 😀

pudd
    Free Member

Giggity.

ljs1977
    Free Member

Puddles not too muddy. Did the red for the first time today -great

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Off piste was very snotty Thursday night.

Dekerf853

Hmmmmm, I’m a wimp though, I only enjoy it when it’s grippy.

Anyone been up there today?

…..Thanks.

flip
    Free Member

Been like a summers day in Cannock today 8)

tazzymtb

except the off piste, bits of which where deeeeeeep mud. Ace with a fat front though 😀

thered

There’s splashy puddles but it’s grippy enough, might wanna watch out for the roots tho.

markrh
    Free Member

Conditions on the Monkey & Dog were good this afternoon, off piste not so good. Big diversion on the Monkey at the moment though, about 2 km’s worth due to tree felling, ah but your going to Stile cop so that information is useless to you…

scruff
    Free Member

Cop will be fine.

Dekerf853

In fact it was better than fine, near perfect I’d say.

I was the guy mincing about on a silver Remedy.

What a great day, but that climb get’s a bit wearing after about 10 runs!

motozulu
    Free Member

Will be off to do the Dog in an hour or so – love this weather, the cobbled sections will be as slippy as hell and the approach to the werewolf drops a bit muddy – adds to the fun.
    Went yesterday as well but got that pissed off with the weekenders I bailed out at the stegasauros and did the sherbrook blue route – due to a family of gawkers just bloody standing at the bottom of the small rock section you go through prior to the stega – I had to ask them to move – then ask another couple to stop walking on the stega FFS.
    Did the last section of the dog after though and it was fine.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Cannock conditions?’ is closed to new replies.