Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • cannock chase tomorrow the 5th ride.
  • pudd
    Free Member

Sorted my bike out and its time to try it out in a real xc type way.
    I’ll be at Chase cycle shop around midday buying some Hope skewers. And then its straight out onto the trails…gulp!!
    Recognizing me will be easy; I’ll be the tallest old ish fella there on a white BMC hardtail if you’d like to join me that is.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Hope you’re nicer on the bike than you are on here!

pudd
    Free Member

Why not find out for yourself.

That said i don’t recall being abusive to anyone on here regardless of having my intellect/learning abilities drawn into question etc.

Was merely standing up for what i believe in from what i thought was a n impassioned debate as opposed to setting my self up for ridicule. Ho hum!

bigyinn
    Free Member

Because I’m over 100 miles away.
    Standing up for what exactly? The right to be a rude selfish dog owner? Do you leave your dog eggs in street because it’s just your dog expressing itself and it’s everyone else that has the problem?

pudd
    Free Member

Look pal either man up or shut up.

somouk
    Free Member

Lol, gotta love STW.

User posts a fair post mentioning a ride… Another user abuses him because of a previous post.

Can we not all just get along?

pudd
    Free Member

Somouk. I’m not too impressed so far.

But for the most part this forum looks decent and seems to have a wealth of highly useful experience to tap into. I must have touched a nerve with an unfortunate choice of words.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘cannock chase tomorrow the 5th ride.’ is closed to new replies.