Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Cannock Chase rather busy this morning..
  • neverfastenuff
    Free Member

1) Sherbrook Valley – some kind of organised MTB ride – Helly Hansen ? Lots of participants

2) Sherbrook Valley – a cross country running event

3) Sherbrook Valley – organised walking event… lots of teenagers in groups reading maps

4) A. N. Others with dogs and kids trying to keep out the way

5) My mate and me trying to keep out the way.. and not succeeding..

LMT
    Free Member

Really?? not when i was out 8 till about 11 was fairly quiet, a blast round the dog, some cheeky stuff then back to the car and home before i was missed!

Keef
    Free Member

yes the sherbrook area was very busy, well didn't see that many people,but loads of arrows/signs,think I saw someone tampering with a couple of them………….

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

LMT,

It was prob cos you were early.. we started our ride circa 11pm.. did you go into the valley ? see all the yellow markers ? they use up practically all the good bits – couldnt go anywhere without 'being in the way'..

Keef
    Free Member

'in the way' LOL, more like them getting in our way IMO,still,live and let live,eh?

clunker

1&2 was the same thing, Helly Hansen Adventure Challenge Series http://www.trailplus.com

They got in the way of some of my usual trails 😥

Bing
    Free Member

Yep, seen all that too. Went through early though, when they were setting up. Signs everywhere i went!!!

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

xckeith1

IMO,still,live and let live,eh?

And thats exactly what we were trying to do..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Cannock Chase rather busy this morning..’ is closed to new replies.