Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Cannock Chase conditions
  • jim25

So how bad is it there?

How downhilly are the downhills?

jim25

I mean as in conditions wise

rOcKeTdOg

like this but with more puddles
    [video]http://vimeo.com/85850604[/video]

clunker

Total mud bath tonight, but the few local ales after were good

scandal42
    Free Member

I am contemplating getting down there tomorrow morning for a bash round before the serious shit weather turns up.

I notice it’s due to be bloody windy though, should be interesting getting blown on the Monkey.

wobbliscott
    Free Member

Last Sunday it was very good – well the Monkey Trail half was, some small puddles here and there on the downhills, but pretty good considering the dreary weather.

scruff
    Free Member

getting blown on the Monkey

😯

Scamper
    Free Member

Last Sunday was great on the Monkey – anyone who complained about the conditions then probably would only venture onto the natural singletrack in a 2 week window in high summer. 😀

I thought the weather was looking ok for the weekend, and at least the wind will help dry the trails?

agent007
    Free Member

Wow that guy really spanked the Monkey!

Pook

What are those ditchy bits in the run up to the berms?

bigmick25
    Free Member

Pook – Member
    What are those ditchy bits in the run up to the berms?

they will be the famed Cannock braking bumps 🙂

lexinoo
    Free Member

Can anybody recognise what bike he’s riding in the video?

takisawa2

should be interesting getting blown on the Monkey

[Sniggers]

mikey74
    Free Member

Can anybody recognise what bike he’s riding in the video?

Nukeproof Mega TR, I think.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

How was Cannock today? It’s looking like the only nearby area to be free of rain tomoz, how wet has it been today?

somouk
    Free Member

How was Cannock today? It’s looking like the only nearby area to be free of rain tomoz, how wet has it been today?

Been hammering down most of the day today so will be wet no doubt.

Karl33to
    Free Member

Did a few miles of cheeky stuff this morning and it was pretty nasty in places. But a few friend have been out on the man made stuff today and all of them said it was riding quite well considering.

kiwifiz
    Free Member

No rain when there at 10.00am this morning and main trails holding up well and relatively quiet. Think the stormageddon forecasts kept a fair few away. It is forecast for more rain this afternoon/overnight so no doubt a bit more surface water tomorrow. Hope the poor lass who had a nasty fall on to her bars/stem on Harry is ok…..think she got helicoptered out.

scandal42
    Free Member

Great conditions this morning. Better than normal when the death pebbles are a bit greasy imo.

Saw the helicopter and was slightly concerned looking across from the top of insidious climb.

Wasn’t a blond lass riding with 1 other was it?

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Cannock Chase conditions’ is closed to new replies.