Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • cannock chase ?
  • ef52
    Free Member

whats the amenities at cannock chase? have they got any showers there ? ive got a nice long drive back and i dont fancy driving cold wet and muddy 😕

mattmbk
    Free Member

No showers, small toilet block, don’t even think about going in there muddy! Cafe, bike shop and that’s it I’m afraid.

jekkyl

they’ve got a bike wash and there’s a few ponds, you could put the hose over your head and then dry yourself very quickly. 💡 Failing that, an old towel for your muddy legs and a change of clothes should see you right.

stilltortoise
    Free Member

Sorry for the hijack, but what are conditions like at the moment? Has the recent rain made them a bit of a mush?

ef52
    Free Member

dont know what the conditions are like,but everything was drying out just nice a couple of days ago!….still mud slippery roots and freezing conditions will make it more fun 😀

scruff
    Free Member

Its piss wet through.

wolfrider
    Free Member

I rode the monkey last night and got absolutely soaked.quite big puddles on most sections and its rained locally all day today.it usualy dries pretty quick tho.

ef52
    Free Member

im thinking of going sunday, but in two minds now,might save the diesel for the following weekend

yorkshire89
    Free Member

Im down in Stafford staying over with work on Tuesday. Really tempted to chuck the bike in the hire car and if i get out early Tues pop down for a ride :mrgreen:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘cannock chase ?’ is closed to new replies.