Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Canelo V Chavez jnr
  • Pigface
    Free Member

Should be a cracker, no idea ho to call this. Chavez is taller and has reach, that’s all I have.

Over to you more knowledgable

mikey3
    Free Member

Not a lot of knowledge from me but isn’t Chavez the bigger/taller man who might have killed himself making the weight? He made it ok though and has a day to put some back on,people who seem to know are picking canelo mainly because Chavez seems to not like training that much,surely he’s trained hard for this one as its for bragging rights for all of mexico/mexican americans:),undercard seems good too(well the ones I’ve heard of anyway:)

leegee

Chavez used to be 190 lbs in the ring when he was a middleweight, he has Memo Heredia feeding him dubious substances and Nacho Beristan training him, I am going to put a few quid on him.

loddrik
    Free Member

Canelo on points. Smaller, faster, more accurate. Chavez has a good chin but Canelo will just be too quick and those body shots will score lots of points and wear Chavez down.

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

GGG v Canelo 16 Sept .. now that is going to be a cracker

pondo

Yeah, I rarely PPV but I’d pay for that. 🙂

jonnytheleyther
    Free Member

Huge anticlimax, never seen a fight with all 3 judges giving all 12 rounds to one fighter before. Roll on 16th September, that will be a belter.

leegee

Shows what I know, I saw the last 3 rounds and I think Chavez only landed one decent shot.

DezB
    Free Member

Massive let-down. Chavez looked out of it from before the start of the fight, when his dad was trying to give him some last minute advice. Then he didn’t bother fighting.
    I like Canelo, think he has a chance against GGG.

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

Canelos performances have got better since the Mayweather fight whilst GGG seemed to be a bit jaded against Brook and Jacobs.As Jim Lampley said they are fighters cut from the same cloth.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Canelo V Chavez jnr’ is closed to new replies.