Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Cane Creek Thudbuster
  • bikeneil
    Free Member

Any one use a Thudbuster?

I guess i’m just after some reliability reassurance. Fancy getting one for an XC hardtail i want to build up for longer XC rides. Thanks

occamsrazor
    Free Member

Can’t help with experience but I’m also looking into these. The other I’m considering is the somewhat cheaper Suntour NCX SP12.

barney
    Free Member

I used to use one for racing and so forth. Excellent piece of kit, if that’s what you need. Quiet and reliable.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    kcal

reliability not a problem from my experience. Haven’t sued one for a while but it was always fine. Used a cover to protect bushings from crap though.

GregMay
    Free Member

I used to have one, but switched for a USE suspension post. The Thudbuster is nice, you just have to be sure that the position it moves you back into is ok for you to pedal in. Also, check the price of elastomers out for your weight..they ain’t cheap. IIRC it comes with the number 5, or medium one.

djflexure

I think its a good functional piece of kit for taking the edge off unmade roads, BWs etc. Helps maintain steady cadence.

brianp
    Free Member

I get on really well with mine. Very comfortable, removes jarring, separates my body mass from the frame and allows the frame to work better I think?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Cane Creek Thudbuster’ is closed to new replies.