Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Cancer
  • codybrennan
    Free Member

slackalice – Member
    Fair points both ^^

My earlier point being, we need to maintain an open view on all possibilities, like with many things, what works for one, may not be the remedy for another, but to exclude any possibility is potentially more damaging.

Sorry if I was obnoxious. You obviously meant well. There’s a large body of research into cannabinoids already.

Frankenstein
    Free Member

My mother had cancer and after chemo we celebrated but the bastard thing came back.

She nearly died from the second dose of therapy but has an extension of her life which she is wasting.

Then Dad had prostate cancer and robot removal treatment, now riding again.

Now I’m in for a biopsy after my blood tests were not good.

Glad I’ve seen the world but would’ve liked to do more and have kids/family like you Mark.

Life sucks but it also reminds you not to waste anymore time.

Sending a hug.

mark d
    Free Member

Thank you for all comments; although I look at the forum almost every day I do find it hard to come back to this; ( mostly checking out ‘ which tyres to use in ……)
    We have been blessed that the cancer has stopped again, ( not active at the moment but still there ) so we are just carrying on like normal.
    I can’t look at this thread everyday because it is upsetting so please forgive me for updating every month or so.
    Frankenstein; hugs back man

mark d
    Free Member

How are you Frankenstein?

9 months later we are still going for tests, next results Monday.

We are so used to it that I’m not even going to the hospital with her. I do want to but she says do the normal stuff.

School run like normal then looking after the boy.

All clear for the last few tests but nervous somehow for this one.

Positivity rules,as has been proven in our case, so that’s what we maintain.

Mark

mark d
    Free Member

Positivity does indeed rule!

All clear for another 4 months!

Did a team 24hr walk yesterday in aid of Cancer Research, I shouldn’t be moaning after what these people have been through but my feet are killing me…

craig24
    Free Member

Fantastic news!

jkomo

Great stuff!

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘Cancer’ is closed to new replies.