Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Cancelling a Deal Extreme order?
  • user-removed
    Free Member

Ordered what seems to be known round here as a Bastid light on the 22nd – it’s still showing, “Waiting for Supplier” when I try to track the order.

Thinking about cancelling the order and ordering from Spokebloke instead. Has anyone cancelled a DX order before? Will I end up waiting a month for a refund?

uplink
    Free Member

just let it run then sell it on if it’s easier

user-removed
    Free Member

I’d rather not – even if it’s in its original packaging it won’t sell for as much as I paid for it.

Has anyone on here ever cancelled an order? Anyone else waiting for a light? Is this sort of delay normal?

lipseal
    Free Member

It’s probably half way hereby now.

user-removed
    Free Member

Perhaps I’m being daft here, but if it’s showing as “Waiting for Supplier”, surely that means the supplier hasn’t got any stock? The light is still showing as “In Stock – ships in 3 -4 days”. Bah.

richardtaylor256
    Free Member

ordered mine on the 19th have just been despatched

lightman
    Free Member

DX doesn’t have stock, and they have to get just about everything from the supplier.
    DX (and suppliers) had a few days off last week, so that would add to the delay.
    Refunds can take a couple off weeks.

It usually take 2-4 weeks to get orders.

user-removed
    Free Member

Cheers for the replies – I’ll just wait it out then. 2-4 weeks seems like a crazy long time to me – if I buy camera gear from HK it’s usually here within two weeks tops 🙁

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Cancelling a Deal Extreme order?’ is closed to new replies.